GDN is seeking your input on a Political Questionnaire for the Congressional candidates running to represent Gloucester County in the United States House of Representatives.
Please read the entire post before commenting your questions for the candidates. Questions that do not follow the guidelines will not be considered.
Congressional District 1 candidates:
U.S. Rep. Donald Norcross, union business agent, Democrat
Claire Gustafson, businesswoman, Republican
Congressional District 1 includes Camden County, parts of Burlington County and the Gloucester County towns include Deptford Township, East Greenwich Township (part, remainder in 2nd district), Glassboro, Greenwich Township, Logan Township, Monroe Township, National Park, Paulsboro, Washington Township, Wenonah, West Deptford Township, Westville, Woodbury Heights, Woodbury.
Congressional District 2 candidates:
U.S. Rep. Jeff Van Drew, dentist, Republican
Amy Kennedy, teacher, Democrat
Congressional District 2 encompasses much of Southern New Jersey. The Gloucester County towns include Clayton, East Greenwich Township (part, remainder in 1st district), Elk Township, Franklin Township, Harrison Township, Mantua Township, Newfield, Pitman, South Harrison Township, Swedesboro and Woolwich Township. Political Questionaire:
Please read the following before commenting your questions for the candidates:
Questions WILL be considered if:
1) The question focuses on single, important policy issue.
2) The question seeks clarification on the candidates political philosophies.
3) The question is personal, describing a topic which affects your life or livelihood.
4) The question focuses on the candidates background experience and/or qualifications.
Questions WILL NOT be considered if:
1) The question singles out a particular candidate in an unfair manner.
2) The question does not center on a major policy or political viewpoint.
3) The question is too vague or broad.
4) The question is off topic.
5) The question contains vulgar language.
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org